In order to guide both students and parents, we have outlined information about our school technology programmes, WiFi networks, software manuals and application recommendations.
- Distance Learning @ KIS distance.kis.ac.jp – Special site with resources and schedules for distance learning situation
- RUA (Responsible Use Agreement)
- School Wifi: KIS-2G & KIS-5G
- G Suite (Google for Education)
- Dashboard (https://gsuite.google.com/dashboard)
- Hangouts Chat & Hangouts Meet
- Email aka Gmail (http://mail.kis.ac.jp/)
- Calendar (http://calendar.kis.ac.jp/)
- Drive (http://drive.kis.ac.jp/)
- Classroom (https://classroom.google.com/)
- ALMA kisjp.getalma.com – SIS for classroom, reports, and attendance for 2019/20 academic year.
- ManageBac kyotois.managebac.com – 2020 onward online learning platform, reports, attendance that is used by IB world schools.
- OpenApply kyoto.openapply.com – New student application registration and process.
- Parent Portal parent.kis.ac.jp – Links to forms and information for KIS parents.
- Seesaw app.seesaw.me – Student and classroom engagement application.
- SchoolsBuddy kyotois.schoolsbuddy.net – Club and Lesson registration and management.
If you have a question that is not answered here, or suggestions on what could be added to the website, then please contact ICT. Additionally, a remote meeting using Google Hangouts/Meet or Zoom Meeting can be scheduled via Calendly.