We are proud to offer an English immersion program for students between 3 and 12 years-old on Saturdays.
- to spark an interest in learning English
- to build and support fluency in speaking & listening
- to develop presentation skills
- to use English as a tool to create new friendships
- to create a foundation for further English learning
Saturdays (9:00 am to 3:00 pm)
Students are placed in their appropriate course according to their age and language level. Age placement follows the Japanese education system’s age placement, which commences from April 1st.
- English immersion learning
- experiential, thematic and practical curriculum – variety of learning experiences focusing on real-life themes, language inquiry and use, play, art, PE and more.
- lesson held in a school building (with access to library, gym, music room & art room)
- home learning extension – through students and family friendly resources
- high quality educational resources
Complete an online application form for Saturday School.
Our tuition and fees for Saturday School.
View our program schedule.
Make a request for to experience KIS+ Saturday School virtual tour.