In order to guide both students and parents, we have outlined information about our school technology programmes, WiFi networks, software manuals and application recommendations.
Important for Parents:
- ManageBac kyotois.managebac.com – online learning platform, reports, attendance that is used by IB world schools. A guide and handbook for parents is also available.
- OpenApply kyoto.openapply.com – New student application registration and process.
- Parent Portal portal.kis.ac.jp – Links to forms and information for KIS parents and community.
- Seesaw app.seesaw.me – Student and classroom engagement application.
- SchoolsBuddy kyotois.schoolsbuddy.net – after-school activities registration and management platform.
Important for Students:
- RUA (Responsible Use Agreement)
- Seesaw (app.seesaw.me)
- G Suite (Google for Education)
- Email aka Gmail (http://mail.kis.ac.jp/)
- Calendar (http://calendar.kis.ac.jp/)
- Drive (http://drive.kis.ac.jp/)
- Classroom (https://classroom.google.com/)
If you have a question that is not answered here, or suggestions on what could be added to the website, then please contact ICT.