Here you will find the application process and forms for regular school. If you are looking for Saturday School or Camp applications please use the following links.
- Saturday School Application (open)
- Summer Camp Application (coming spring 2020)
- Early Learning / Primary / Middle School Application
- Please note that new or uncompleted applications after Dec 9th 2019, can not be accepted for Jan 6th 2020 enrollment. Applications for later start dates will be processed as usual.
Go to (https://kyoto.openapply.com) and make an account. From here you will be able to start the application process. The admissions office will contact the applicant when online application form, required documents and the application fee are received.
If you have any questions about how to fill out the forms, please contact the admissions office directly.
Decision about enrollment made by Principal based on information gained from application process, available space & school policies.
If an offer is made, an acceptance letter, school expectations & procedures, parental agreement form and registration bill are sent to the applicant.
When parental agreement form and registration fee is received, the application procedures is complete.
Points to Note
Admissions and class placement will be decided by available space, age (see placement chart), the balance of the grade level and academic needs. Students may be placed on a waiting list if no spaces are available.
Required documents to support the application process include:
- Scanned copy of passport, birth certificate or health insurance card (to certify date of birth)
- Health form completed by a physician PDF Download
- Health form completed by the child’s parent. (Completed in an online form.)
Applications for Grade 1 and above are required to submit our confidential recommendation form. This online form is to be filled out by the child’s current teacher.
Applications for Grade 1 and above are also required to submit their most current school report. EL3 may also need a school transcript or additional information from current school.
A non-refundable fee of 21,000 yen is required for application to the school.