We are proud to offer an English immersion program for students between 3 and 12 years-old on Saturdays.
- to spark an interest in learning English
- to build and support fluency in speaking & listening
- to develop presentation skills
- to use English as a tool to create new friendships
- to create a foundation for further English learning
Saturdays (9am to 3pm)
Courses. Age placement follows the Japanese education system’s age placement, which commences from April 1st. Please review our placement chart (Google Doc) for details.
- Early Learning: 3-5 years old
- Lower Primary: 6-8 years old
- Upper Primary: 8-12 years old
*Beginner and Advanced classes available.
Most students are placed in their appropriate course according to their age and levels.
- levelled courses
- experienced, native English instructors
- lesson held in a school building (with access to library, gym, music room & art room)
- variety of learning experiences (including art, music & PE)
- annual events (Halloween, Christmas, Cherry Blossom Viewing & Children’s Day)
- home learning assignments
- report cards (issued each term only for primary courses)
- lunch service
Complete an online application form for Saturday School.
Our tuition and fees for Saturday School.
View our program schedule.
Make a reservation for Saturday School visit and tour