We are proud to offer an English immersion program for students between 3 and 12 years-old on Saturdays.
- to spark an interest in learning English
- to build and support fluency in speaking & listening
- to develop presentation skills
- to use English as a tool to create new friendships
- to create a foundation for further English learning
Saturdays (9am to 3pm)
Courses. Age placement follows the Japanese education system’s age placement, which commences from April 1st. Please review our placement chart (Google Doc) for details.
- Early Learning: 3-5 years old
- Lower Primary: 6-8 years old
- Upper Primary: 8-12 years old
*Beginner and Advanced classes available.
Most students are placed in their appropriate course according to their age and levels.
- English immersion learning
- experiential, thematic and practical curriculum – variety of learning experiences focusing on real-life themes, language inquiry and use, play, art, PE and more.
- lesson held in a school building (with access to library, gym, music room & art room)
- home learning extension – through students and family friendly resources
- high quality educational resources
- lunch service
Complete an online application form for Saturday School.
Our tuition and fees for Saturday School.
View our program schedule.
Make a reservation for Saturday School visit and tour